I'm a 30-something Australian programmer, amateur photographer, audio geek, closet economist and dad to three boys.
I recently started at eWater as a senior developer working on a hydrolocial modelling applicaiton called Source. Previously I've worked on continuous integration software, the Australian Census and other ABS projects.
Outside of work, I usually spend my time taking photos, hacking on my open source side projects, playing with my boys, geeking out, and occasionally blogging.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 04 0403 4843.
- I redesigned Kattenberg Plumbing for a friend
- I started reviewing Epictetus' The Enchiridion in detail
- I released crashdown, a lightweight, markdown based web publishing engine
- I released wxr.net, a wordpress export library for .net
- I released xmlguy, a fluent xml builder for .net
LinksWriting: blog | this coding life | good men project | finalbuilder articles
Social: tumblr | twitter | facebook | goodreads | flickr | strava
Projects: todotxt.net | crashdown | xmlguy | depriveme | more on github...
Professional: stack overflow | linkedin | resume
Charity: kiva | foundation18